How to take Facebook Backup in a Single Click?
Facebook is an Important part of our social life. Without Facebook, we can’t live in this 21st century. Becuase of the fast growing days, we generally forget our precious moments of life so that we upload photos and videos as the result on Facebook. Thus, FB makes our life simpler and better also. As the result of uploading photos and videos, our friends tag us also. But, what will happen when we need the backup of our all data (which we have updated or uploaded on facebook)? Is there any way to take the Facebook Backup without hesitating or can say backup of Facebook in a single click? Is that Possible?
Way to make Backup of Facebook Instantly-
Yes! Yes! Yes! There are many ways to make the backup of your Facebook account including your photos and videos. But from those all options, you can’t take backup of facebook tagging photos. Now suppose, If some of your friends will un-tag you or, unfriend you..then How will you take FB backup here? That’s here, we have the single trick with single clicking option for making the complete facebook account backup. A single click can change your view and can give you the all photos and videos of your profile into a FB backup format.
You can’t miss: 4 Best Whatsapp Alternatives you should know
I-Cloud drive is a service, which helps you a lot here. It’s totally free for you, where you can save your 5GB data easily. So that, your facebook life keeps alive for forever. 😉
Way to take Facebook Photos & Videos Backup-
- 1. First of all go here and open the web page which is given here: idrive.com/facebook-backup
- 2. When you will go on the loading, then you can sign up here for free services.
- 3. Here, you will find 5 GB space, when you will log in…then you will see the data backup option on the left sidebar in a tab format.
- 4. Not only Facebook, but also Instagram Backup you can take from here (Which is basically a photos sharing website)
- 5. Now you have to fill up the Facebook option, after that fill the credentials. After that, it will save the account backup of yours.
- 6. Next time, when you will take the backup, It will download the photos, videos and other materials (which is already downloaded here). The process will not repeat again.
You may check this: How to check WiFi Speed in Hotel
So happily take the backup of Facebook and enjoy the I-Drive free services. For taking the backup of Instagram, follow the same procedure by selecting the Instagram option there.
Keep liking and reading us for latest Tech related stuff with some more new tricks and tips.
Subscribe us to get more updates regularly!