Wanna break the shackles and install mods, themes and tweaks on your iOS 6 iPhones, iPads, and iPod touch players? Your Wait is over Evasi0n is finally here to jailbreak ios 6.1 for all devices.
This tutorial will show you how to do that. But before we begin, we need to understand that Apple doesn’t condone jailbreaks. In the rare chance that something goes wrong with your device in the future, the company may refuse to service you on account of jailbreak ios 6.1.
Therefore even the team responsible for Evasi0n also have some important Notice for all the would be jailbreakers.
“Backup your device using iTunes(or iCloud) before using evasion. If something breaks, you’ll always be able to recover your data“.
Here are some important notes for Evasi0n developers
– Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using Evasi0n. It can cause issues.
– Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until Evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer to stretch your legs?
– If the process gets stuck somewhere, it’s safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
– If you get an error on OS X 10.8 saying that Evasi0n can’t be opened, control-click (or right-click) the app and on the revealed context menu, choose ‘Open.’ On the ensuing dialogue box, choose ‘Open’ as well.
– 5 minutes of your time !
– A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.6 minimum) or Linux (x86 / x86_64).
– An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 6.0 through 6.1.2 (you may check in Settings / General / About => Version).
– A USB cable to connect the device to the computer.
Method to jailbreak iOS 6.1:
– Download the Evasion Tool from the link given below.
– Now open it.
– Now plug your idevice you want to jailbreak ios 6.1.
– As soon as Evasion will recognize your device detail click jailbreak button.
– Now let Evasi0n jailbreak your device.It will ask to unlock your device and tap a new “jailbreak” icon that been added to your home screen.
– After jailbreak ios 6.1 ,your device will reboot and you will see the new cydia icon on your home screen.