Sometimes our mobile phones show signs of good signal coverage even though there is not enough signal coverage available.
When we see the signal strength we see the bars which we assume are showing the ‘exact’ quality of signal, but are they so reliable? Do they show the actual signal strength of the mobile network? Today we will see how to determine the actual signal strength by using signal checker or check whether the phone is actually having no signal coverage for an iphone.
But Here Are Some Easy Steps (also known as signal checker steps for Iphone) through which we can See No Signal Or Actual Strength Of our Iphone signal quality –
- Dial *3001#12345#* on your Phone and then press Call.
- You’ll now enter Field Test mode of your phone. You can now notice a signal strength indicator on the upper left hand corner of your screen which also shows the coverage. You can change between signal strength bars and a number by simply taping on it.
- To exit the signal checker app press the home screen button or if you would like this feature to be permanent on your device you can continue on it. Don’t worry, the process is completely reversible.
- Power button should be held till you see the ‘slide to power off’ bar.
Make sure you do not power of the device.
- Now simply press down on the Home button until the app closes and then you can return to your home screen.
lower value of signal showing a good signal
Step 1: Dial *3001#12345#* on your iPhone then press Call.
Step 2: Press on your Home Button once.
So now you know that bar signals showing no signals doesn’t means that there is no signal you have to actually check whether there is no signal or its just the bars. If you have any queries regarding the post then please mention it in our comments section.